1) Go to the main screen of Class Buddy > MENU > "New term".
6) Go to MENU and select "Multi-event creator"
7) You are in [Step 1] Select "assignment"
8) In [Step 2] you will see the start date of term, 1/1 is defaulted.
This is good. Press "Next >>" button.
9) Now, you see 1/31, the end date of the semester period.
We want that too. Just press "Next >>" button.
10) You are at [Step 3]. Here you want to select your assignment days.
If you don't select any days, Creator cannot schedule any assignments.
We want the due day of assignments are always Wednesday.
Check Wednesday and press "Next >>" button.
11) In [Step 4], we will enter the due time of the assignment.
Let's enter 4:00 PM then press "Next >>" button.
12) In [Step 5], we enter assignment location and default completion.
Enter Room101 and check uncompleted.
Let's go to next
13) This screen is very IMPORTANT!!!!!
You should be able to see all the values you have entered for the assignment schedule.
Please make sure you have followings
1. Event type: Assignment
2. Period: 1/1 ~ 1/31
3. Days: Wednesday
4: Time: 4:00p
You also can see four assignments are scheduled.
Those assignments will be created in 1/2, 1/9, 1/16, 1/23 and 1/30
Now, press "Create" button.
14) In a second, you will see 4 assignments are created in Term > Course > Event list screen.
15) Go to the Class Budd main screen and Press Calendar button.
Now, you should be able to see the events count appears for the new assignments.