Many times, we receive a question why I cannot see the scheduled events in Calendar.
2) Now go to the "Term > Course list" screen and Create a dummy course.
For test purpose, you don't have to input any schedule info, instructor, note.
Just enter course name and save it.
3) Now, go to "Term > Course > Event list" screen.
At this moment, you don't see any events created for the dummy term and dummy course.
4) Go to MENU and select "Multi-event creator"
5) You are in Step 1. Select "assignment"
6) In Step 2, you will see the start date of term, 1/1 is defaulted.
This is good. Press "Next >>" button.
7) Now, you see 1/31, the end date of the term period.
We want that too. Just press "Next >>" button.
8) You are at Step 3. Here you want to select your assignment days.
If you don't select any days, Creator cannot create assignments.
Let's use Wednesday for this test. Check Wednesday and press "Next >>" button.
9) In Step 4, we will enter the due time of the assignment.
Let's enter 4:00 PM then press "Next >>" button.
10) In Step 5, we enter assignment location and default completion.
Enter "Room 101" and check uncompleted.
Let's go to next
11) This screen is very IMPORTANT!!!!!
Here Multi-event creator summarize the entered values and shows the events will be created
Please make sure you have followings
1. Event type: Assignment
2. Period: 1/1 ~ 1/31
3. Days: Wednesday
4: Time: 4:00
You also can see four assignments will be generated
Those assignments will be created in 1/5, 1/12, 1/19 and 1/26
Now, press "Create" button.
12) In a second, you will see 4 assignments are created in Term > Course > Event list screen. It's also possible to create assignment individually using "New event" option in MENU.
13) Now, go to "Event calendar" screen and check if you can see the created assignment.
There, you should be able to see the event count in 1/5, 1/12, 1/19 and 1/26
14) Now, go to "Events of the week" screen and check if you can see the created assignment.